Sunday, November 9, 2008

Degree Decimal Degree

This is the format how we used on the gps system in the company. Yes a random thought i'm having now while thinking of a title for this entry.

Anyway, i'm back. In Singapore.

The weather was unexpectingly hot and humid. Had a hard time to get used to. My plans for the future has some changes now. Now I have two choices, No.1: Stay in Singapore, find a job. No.2: Stay in Taiwan, find a job. And No.3: Go back to South Africa. Ok I got three choices. Yes no more America stuffs now. I decided it's just a waste of money and time. I probably will take No.3, I don't find it's a nice idea to start new in somewhere else. I don't know... maybe leaving SA is a better idea. I really don't know. What i'm sure is that i got a good raise last month. I finally got the chance to say: All the hard work pays off.

My schedule is: 19Nov, Taiwan, taking my driving lessons and license. Wish me luck.

Uncle James promised to teach me how to drive before i left South Africa. But all i did was one afternoon of test drive with my dad on X5. It's a monster tank car! Goodness. So, I still needs alot of luck.

Anyways, I still have one and a half months to think about my future. All suggestions are very welcome.

Cheers!