Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lovely weather to think.

Yesturday was a holiday. Not really sure what the holiday is about, but was glad to have a good day to rest in the middle of the week. I woke up at 12:30pm, amazingly to find out that I was able to sleep that late. It's really been a while since I last woke up after 9am. Since I got nothing to do for the day except watching tv, I decided to go out with uncle Kevin. We went makro, a big warehouse-mall-supermarket, and we bought tonnes of stationaries, for the company. Haha ya seems like the centre of my life is the company. Afterwards we decided to head to Brightwater Commons. It was called "Waterfront" when I lived here ten plus years ago. They had the big lake-like pond dried up and had many shops built on top. It was nice to walk there. The weather was really cool and warm. Over the dinner we had conversation about, nothing more, the company. I guess my leaving is really making things harder. Especially finding a replacement. Uncle Kevin couldn't stop complain about the difficulties he will be facing if I'm gone. In my point of view, I guess it's gonna be hard for him to get someone with such low salary as mine and with such great amount of work to do. But somehow, I start to wonder whether I have made the right decision. No matter what the doubts are, I think the uncertainties in life have made its colour shine.




May the sky be our limit.