Friday, November 6, 2009

TGI friday? i dont think so.

I was so naive that the sad feelings will wear off when i wake up. I guess it didn't. What the hell is going on? Why am i so clueless... It feels like somebody is gripping my throat squeezing my heart. Perhaps i'm not speaking the truth here. Perhaps i know the reason but just too angry to admit. I don't know what to say if you are asking me, but I'm not trying to make anyone miserable. I think, i spent too much time thinking, wondering, and remembering the little details. I hope this is my last entry of my wretchedly unhappiness.

I wana see 500 Days of Summer and The Hurt Locker. Sadly i have to wait for their dvds now...

Got the name of that jap school from eunice last night, i think it's a good time to take a look and get something learnt. The night class sounds pretty good. I need to occupy my mind with more things.



God bless the weekend.