Sunday, November 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHZE

Yesterday was a wonderful day. It was very exciting and wonderful, first time celebrating ahze's birthday. We met up with his friends, and had a great time in k-box. Ahze got a Fossil wallet from his friends, a little punk style with a bit of mature feel design.

We got back home and i passed him the present i bought for him. I got ahze a ATH-ES7 headphone.... I know it's kinda weird to get someone (who is so important and special) headphone as present. But i really want ahze to have that indulgence while he works so hard for his dream: To listen good music in comfort and no disturbance of surrounding noise while he draws. LOL. Anyway I'm so happy that ahze likes it.

Ahze is always so caring, even on his big day. Knowing that The Hurt Locker is already not showing in the box office, he got it from his friend and brought to watch with me. We started at 2am and finished at 4.30am in the morning. I'm so happy that i got to watch it with ahze and my sis. Hahaha. Though the show was so long, it was indeed a good movie.

-------------
So sad i dont have photos!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!
-------------



God bless everyone :)