Sunday, October 25, 2009

previously...

I dug up a few photos from my handphone of what I was working on in the previous month. It was indeed a memorable month.
Ok maybe not.

36D bra with paddings!
This is the proto-type, i must get the materials to make No.2.
(for the actor, not me...)


collecting CONVERSE goodies.
Though they are the sponsor, after filming we still need to return the used-jerseys and t-shirts.
How weird is that?! What are they gona do with them...?
It's all sweaty and.... yucks....
Hmmm hard to imagine.....


waiting by the side, shoving crowds, while filming in progress...


lunch time at one of the filming place.
I think that day was the spicy fried rice.
I regretted alot after eating that.........
Can see the bra hanging dry at the side... lol


post production work in the office:
Learnt and used the program called Motion.
The graphics was provided.



Only happy when staying in the office working on the mac.
Yes I need a/c. muahaha!!