Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Coffee craze


I have to admit, i really really really love having coffee in STARBUCKS everyday. It's just like those people who like to spend their afternoon in the library, taking the kids to McDonald's, queing up for a sale, etc......

A cup of venti-sized latte or mocha becomes a daily expenditure I must have. That's a cup of $7 to a $7.80 range, excluding the cheese cake which cost $6.50, which i sometimes will be getting.

Let's say, i'm gona stop drinking coffee everyday and cutting away from all those lovely cheese cakes, I'll be able to save about...
[(7.80 x 7) + (6.50 x 4)] x 4 x 12 = $3868.80.......... per year

Wow that's quite alot extra cash i can spend on! I can get more shoes, clothes, art books, comics, psp, camera, games, and more! But I guess I'll prefer having coffee and cheese cakes everyday.