Saturday, October 24, 2009

my knight in shiny armour

I had a coupl of rough days. This life ordeal, or some sort, just get me so upset and down. And i hate myself being this sad looking creature that always get upset so easily.

The worst thing was I got ahze worried. He told me he wana see me tonight after cell group, which ends at 10pm, around my place. But I worried that he would be so tired, and might or might not be able to take the last train home, and it would be a short and late meet up... and i was scared that my unhappy-ness would infect him... goshhh i was worrying so much so much...

We met at 10.30pm. The moment he showed up, I felt so touched. All my worries and sadness just perished.

We went to STARBUCKS at northpoint, but all the seats were taken. Somehow the students become so hardworking once STARBUCKS starts brewing for 24-hours. Standing infront of the counter thinking of take-outs, the friendly starbucks guy just approached us and pointed to an empty table on the left. Wow how did we miss that? or when did that one become available... It was like he got this magic finger and BOOM there you go, an empty table. Thanks starbucks-guy, for the magical experience.

Though the time was short in STARBUCKS, I enjoyed ahze's accompany so much that I have forgotten what I was so upset about. We laughed and talked, nonsense most of the time, but i felt so good and happy, and so safe around him... The mocha frapp and cheese cake helped a lil on the happy mood too haha.

Tonight's one hour in starbucks has made my week. It was your selflessness and caring nature that touched me deeply... and because of you, I wana be a better person...

You must be my guardian angel right? I am really grateful, for everything you have done for me... thanks :)




God bless.