Monday, April 26, 2010

April's end

First day of the last week in April. Besides getting sick and getting others sick, everything else seems peaceful. The weekend is already over? So fast.... Well I'm feeling better at least... Now I have a day to make edits and changes to my work and submit tomorrow.

Last Friday, I attended a sermon in church. The pastor said, quoted from a movie, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.". This is probably the most romantic and touching thing to hear in the past months. The sad thing is that I couldn't recall any of those moments in this year. Probably I am looking into the wrong things. Or perhaps those moments aren't suppose to be showned easily. For all I know, I spent all my time waiting since the beginning of this year, since the beginning of everything. I am a person who is always failed to hold onto my trust in others. Small obstacles can easily crush me down. I live in regrets and uncertainties. Above all, my faith is weak. Constantly, I am tired of this world and what people can offer me. Sometimes, I feel like I'm a being that lives in a human flesh looking at this world through thy human eyes, and deep down I know I belong somewhere else. Weird I know, but I have this thought since I was 9.

I think I'm doomed to be a pathetic little creature.