Monday, June 30, 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes i just wish that i am invisible. Away. Gone.

I got my day started off badly, again. This morning i was been wronged and blamed by two people, two different incidents. One from the company and one i loved dearly. You know it's nothing a big deal, really nothing, but I blame no one for that but myself. Haha you know, sometimes things go wrong so easily when you didn't try to explain them when you have the chance to... Is it wrong to think for others? Or I simply did things in a wrong way? Now I just couldn't help myself but to hate where I'm working, what I'm doing and where I am right now. Both bad incidents made me so sad. On the scale of 1 to 10, with "suicidal" on 1 and "heavenly happiness" on 10, i guess i'm on 2. I really wish that there's someone that i can talk to right now. Instead, there are people who think they know me so well. Yucks man, fuck off. I guess i'm on a nerve break down... Please man, i really hate tearing in the office. Irritating. Disgusting. I wana go home. Perhaps sleeping is a good thing for me right now. Getting so involved in your own sadness is sick. Really sick. I'm so sick of myself now.

This is a rubbish post.

Cheers and God bless.