Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday afternoon

Been a long while since the last post.

My day today didn't start off well. Basically it has been bad since last night. Or even the day before. Or even the day before of the day before. or even.... it could just go on countlessly. But away, thank God it is now the weekend.

Today is a typical Friday. Everyone gets lazy, so nothing can be done or accomplished today. I just had two packets of crakers and two cups of coffee.
Yucks man this working life style is making me fat and unhealthy. Especially now the cold weather... sheesh... more coffee is needed....

Upon knowing that Jess is coming over soon after she arrived in Singapore on the 12th, I bought two ps2 games. Namely Kingdom Hearts 2 and Obscure 2: The Aftermath. They cost me R450 in total. Yes, they are originals. Now, finally something wonderful to do in this boring and dull life of mine.





But sadly Jess will only be coming on the 8th of July.








Well, though my day begins badly, but the nice colleagues around me has made my day.





It is now 4:25pm, half an hour more to end today's work. But oh well no one is working already since 2pm anyway....





I'll be ending my post here, with a picture of my desk. Enjoy.










PS. I need hugs........