Saturday, February 14, 2009

Screw V. day!

Ok so everyone's gona go out with their valentines. Walk around somewhere, laughing at the cute stuffs, awwing at the sweet stuffs, dinning in a good place, getting into a good mood, blah blah blah. Imagine walking on the road, what will you see? COUPLES. Imagine dinning in a good place, what will you see? COUPLES. Imagine catching a movie, what wil you see? COUPLES, and maybe the movie. I'm not trying to be a hater here, but do you get my point? It's gonna be weird on Valentines' Day. All you see, hear and smell will be couples. It's like couples are shouting "HI, WE ARE A COUPLE!!!". Arrrgg. Freakish.

Ok the truth is, I'm valentine-less.

And the weirdest thing is, I've being continuously valentine-less for three times (ya since 2006 my vday is always v-less). I guess things are just not good on my time-line.





Ok so maybe i should be a hater here. Screw V. Day!!