Friday, March 7, 2008

Life over here

...really is killing me.

It's already being over one month in South Africa, staying with my uncle James and other relatives. Well it wasn't very nice when i first got here. Too many rules. But I'm feeling much better now, everything is on track and going well, physically and mentally.

I am now working for my uncle in his huge company as an accountant in one of the department, but at the same time understanding the work in the exporting and importing department. Pretty hacktic right. Anyways working is pretty fun and interesting, though the pay is pretty low.... YES GUYS THE PAY IS DAMN LOW!!! But then the cost of living here isn't muach lower than Singapore. Most of the stuffs here are quite expensive x____X"

Besides working, there's nothing else i can do.
Here's my daily activity:
7am - wake up
8am - start work
5pm - end work, and then walk home quickly before it turns dark.
6.30-7pm - Dinner time~~~
After dinner will be bathing and a little bit of TV.......
9pm - sleep.......!

But then i dont sleep that early these days, have being watching tv till quite late, and got scolded. Haha. As for the weekend, mayb a walk to the nearest mall and buy coffee. Hehe happy hour ^-^.

My dad is now currently in Taiwan, so it's now only me, uncle James and his wife and a kid, aunt Jenny with his 2 kids Barry and Sandy, and aunt Jenny's new husband's nephew Simon. Hahaha quite a number of people here.

Glad to say that i'm still doodling here and there, but nothing nice and presentable haha. At least i'm not giving this skill up man!

I miss my family Jessica, Jonathan and mom.

I miss CFNs.... I miss those days chilling with you guys... I miss you guys so so so MUCH!! I miss Eunice's randomness, June's coolness, Fauz's humour, Yuyan's smile, Paula's high pitch...

Haha i miss singapore.


Ok that's the end of the post, hope that i can keep it updated in the future.



cheers.